Project Manager* Clinic
Join our team as Project Manager Clinic* and take an active role in shaping our next generation medical software suite for patient blood management. PBMe.Solutions as part of the UNITY Innovation Alliance is an entrepreneur with a global ambition to revolutionize the way clinicians perform patient blood management.
- You are the contact person* and coach* for customer and team from the acquisition process, through implementation, to the realization of PBM after the product launch in hospitals. In this role, you
- Help execute on our company vision and support hospitals with the integration of our product
- Work closely with medical stakeholders on the implementation of Patient Blood Management
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Collaborate closely with our product development and marketing team to deliver a great customer experience.
- You are tech-savvy and excited about new technologies in healthcare. You strengthen our team with:
- Several years of working experience in project management, business development or market access, preferably in the field of digital health solutions and/or hospitals
- Experience with IT service management (e.g. ITIL) and/or hospital (IT) processes
- Experience in sales of medical devices is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written German and English knowledge and interpersonal skills to build long-lasting relationships with our clients
- Team player attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced Start up environment
Your chances and opportunities
- Join a team of entrepreneurs developing the best technical solution to transform Patient Blood Management on a global scale.
- Experience company development of an innovative and fast-paced medtech entrepreneur.
- Develop new skills for your career with training and coaching from industry leaders.
- Strengthen a highly motivated team and achieve recognition from renowned clinicians.
*PBMe.Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Your Personal Contact:
+41 44 575 16 01
+49 2955 743